Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blogging

I've had quite an off-and-on relationship with blogging. Back when Xanga.com was popular and "blogging" wasn't really a huge thing yet, I'd transcribe everything I'd done pretty much every single day hoping to get props or whatnot. After junior high or so, I fell out of it. Every so often, I'd try to start blogging again but would grow sick of it surprisingly quickly (as I do most things). Perhaps because I became discouraged that no one read it or because I simply got too lazy. Yet I feel this particular blog will be ramblings to myself. I don't really expect anyone to read this and if they do I certainly don't think anyone will follow (although I don't discourage it!) haha. I don't have a super fancy camera to take nice pictures or witty lines to make readers laugh nor a particularly exciting life at that - this is just a thing for me to look back on later on in my life and reminisce on what I was like. I look back on my old Xangas frequently and laugh at my old self. So if anyone out there is reading this, I hope you enjoy it and future self...I hope my present self will give you many laughs one day (:

1 comment:

hollyannaeree said...

idk where to reply to you. i actually have met arden! last time i was in CA, shes friends with my bf. I am coming down to CA again at the end of the month for Halloween, def. let me know about next year. I'll have to check out the site and what not before tweeting so I know what I'm tweeting about LOL. feel free to email me some more details.

Thanks!
Holly